Extremely lightweight, full carbon and top drawer performance has led Unifoil’s Hyper range of foils to be highly regarded by some of the best flyers in the business. But it isn’t just elite foiling athletes that Unifoil’s Hyper will benefit… No siree. Whatever level of foiling you’re at – across various foiling disciplines including wing foil, surf foil, SUP foil and downwind/pump foil – Unifoil’s Hyper range delivers.
A high aspect design with unique split fuselage The Hyper carbon front wings come in different sizes to cater for all tastes, styles and rider size. Choose from:
- Hyper 150
- Hyper 170
- Hyper 190
- Hyper 210
- Hyper 250
With four front wing sizes riders in each weight bracket shoul dbe looking to following:
- Under 60kg should choose the Hyper 150
- Under 80kg weight should choose the 170
- heavier riders should choose between the 190, 210 or 250 models for more control and stability.
You can unlock the tail with a chopped (smaller) 12¨ tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked in ride choose the down-sweep tail Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier.
Additional components in your Unifoil Hyper foil package included:
- Tail Wing (your choice of our recommended tail wing).
- Drive Mast 750mm.
- Split Fuselage 33.5cm.
- Board mounting T-Nut and screws.
- Stainless hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt.
- Padded wing and mast covers.
- Padded carrying case.