Coming in three sizes – 4m, 5m, 6m – Unifoil’s Wind Wings are particularly rigid canopy types that are super light in the hands and feature a moderate dihedral. moderately grunty, yet super stiff, the WInd Wings are particularly efficient given each size.
Check out the Wind Wing spec below:
- Powerful profile at low speed – easy take off.
- Stable V shape wing – easy when riding the wave.
- 3D shaped Canopy tension for minimum flatter.
- Compact shape to avoid touch downs.
- Super Safe – front handle maximum depower.
- Strut Foam handle for maximum comfort.
- Harness line attachment.
- Light leash.
- Lightweight structure.
Unifoil Wind Wing wind range –
- 4m: 17-37 knots.
- 5m: 12-32 knots.
- 6m: 9-27 knots.
Unifoil Wing Wings particularly suit wing foil surfing and freeride in our opinion. They’re also great for wing skating on land.