Zeeko’s Ypsilon wing foiling wing is now into its second generation utilising many of the attributes that made V1 such a delight to use. Enough bottom end power (for making use of light winds) born of the Y shaped middle strut adding rigidity and efficiency. Super stiff (but comfy) optimised grab handles and size specific air pressure give the Ypsilon a ‘correct feel’ when winging. All of this without adding unnecessary weight makes the Zeeko Ypsilon wing foiling wing the perfect freeride tool wherever you foil.
Cruise back and forth, boost a little air, ride open ocean, rolling swell as well as carving up your local surf break or use as a wing SUP wing without a foil: the choice is yours. The Zeeko Ypsilon is also a good choice for new wingers looking to take their first flights with wing foiling as well, the design lending itself to those initial steps.
Zeeko’s Ypsilon V2 wing foiling wing is available in four optimised sizes: 4m-5m-6m-7m. Additional features include:
- Optimized design for each size
- One-point inflatable structure (one pump)
- Additional rapid deflation valve on the central strut for easy pack down
- Central ‘YPSILON’ Y-shape strut for additional rigidity/efficiency (a Zeeko innovation)
- Ultra-resistant triple ripstop TEIJIN spinnaker material for improved longevity
- Lined fall in spinnaker material for better canopy shape
- Only 3 handles (2 for the front hand and 1 for the rear hand)
- Supplied with transport bag and leash
Wind range: (intermediate wing foiler, 75kg weight with a foil 1600cm² front foil wing):
- 7m: 8-25 knots
- 6m: 12-32 knots
- 5m: 13-35 knots
- 4m: 15-42 knots