The AXIS PNG 1300 wing was designed to dominate the smallest foiling conditions. From the lightest wind WING Surfing, to tiny bumps SUP and SURF foiling, and effortless lift behind the BOAT, the AXIS 1300 performs like no other high aspect wing ever dreamed of. The amount of glide and pumping ability of the AXIS 1300 is tremendous. This is a very high aspect ratio wing. at nearly 10 Aspect Ratio, this is a very special wing, designed for endless glides.
The AXIS PNG 1300 carbon wing connects to the red fuselages with 3 x M8, 20mm screws. At 1300mm wingspan the AXIS 1300 is a massive wing, over twice as stiff as the 1010, benefiting from the AXIS PNG rigidity and stiffness of engineering and construction.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements, and for 2021 we added the Aspect Ratio on the wings, so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
AXIS PNG 1300 Carbon Wing
WINGSPAN: 1300 mm / 51 inches
MAX CHORD: 180mm, 7inches
ASPECT RATIO: 9.94
ACTUAL AREA 1712 square cm / 265 square inches
PROJECTED AREA: 1700 square cm / 263 square inches
VOLUME: 1895 cubic cm / 116 cubic inches
WING Surfing for all levels and the lightest possible conditions
Downwinding – Lightest wind / smaller waves
SUP / Surf – Tiny bumps and endless gliding
Wake foiling – Early lift / easiest pump
Pump Foiling – Endless
Windsurf foiling – very early and super easy lift
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning – intermediate +). One of our favourite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling
When you purchase the AXIS carbon front wing we include an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather gray, and AXIS branding, for safer setup, transportation and storage.