High aspect hydrofoil wings needn’t be super technical. a case in point with Axis Foils’ S-Series Glide 1010mm which is choice for lighter wind wing foiling, offering plenty of early lift, engaging top speeds, effortless pumping and plenty of glide.
SUP foilers will also benefit from the 1010mm’s performance with the wing offering easy slide into small/medium sized waves, whilst being applicable to pumping through flat spots, chucking in fanging turns and (of course) allow efficient pumping back out to the next wave. Staying up on foil has never been so easy. And figure 8s are now a possibility for the layman foiler. It’s not unheard of for Axis foils S-Series Glid 1010mm’s to be flying for extended periods of time!
Wing foiling, SUP foiling, surf foiling, foil pumping and wake foiling are sheer bliss with the S-Series Glide 1010mm carbon front wing.
Axis Foils S-Series Glide 1010mm carbon front wing spec as follows –
- MAX CHORD – 160mm.
- ACTUAL AREA – 1430cm2 / 222 square inches.
- WINGSPAN -1010mm / 40 inches.
- PROJECTED AREA – 1430cm2 / 222 square inches.
- VOLUME – 732 cubic cm / 106 cubic inches.
Tail wing options –
- Max speed – S-Series 460 carbon. Price: £210.
- All level control/stability – S-Series 440 carbon (Foilshop UK’s choice!). Price: £200.
- Fast/super fast turning/carving – S-Series 400 & 370 carbon. Price: £185/£180.
The AXIS S-Series 1010mm carbon front wing includes an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather grey, with AXIS branding, to keep your carbon hydrofoil wing in tip top condition.