The V83 precision engineered teardrop blade, with its performance oriented dihedral, makes this great race or distance touring paddle, or specialist surf SUP paddle/ SUP foiling paddle.
The V83 scooped double dihedral blade is great for high cadence paddling, powered standing starts and delivers huge drive. It also adds rigidity and durability to the overall design.
Meanwhile, the adjustment clasp is anti twist and helps riders achieve precision length and alignement.
Transitional manoeuvres, rail to rail, are easily achieved, with the McConks two piece carbon paddle being effortless to throw about.
- Adjustable shaft from 170 -220cm.
- 100% carbon fibre shaft and handle
- Carbon V83 paddle blade: precision engineered CNC cut 100% carbon blade (foam filled).
- V83 surface area: 83sqr inches.
- Weight: 530 grams.
- Perma-grip anti-twist clasp system = easy length adjustment + perfect blade/handle alignment
- Ergo Plus Handle = designed for comfort, grip, power transfer and low profile.
- A small carbon race blade with a scooped V double dihedral, this blade eliminates flutter for almost all paddlers. A great high aspect, high cadence race blade for performance in SUP racing, SUP surfing, SUP foiling or downwind SUP foiling.
- Comes with a padded McConks SUP paddle bag.