Cabrinha Code wingfoil board 2024 sizes:
4’8″ X 23″ X 4″ X 60L
4’11” X 24″ X 4.4″ X 72L
5’2″ X 24.5″ X 4.6″ X 86L
5’5″ X 26.7″ X 4.9″ X 100L
5’8″ X 28″ X 5″ X 114L
5’11” X 29″ X 5.3″ X 130L
6’2″ X 30.5″ X 6″ X 160L
Cabrinha Code wingfoil board DESIGN PROFILE –
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch.
- NEW: Volume distribution – improved balance on takeoff
- NEW: Improved length/width ratio for improved stability
- NEW: Pulled in kick tail with simplified rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- NEW: Double concave for forgiving touchdown and stability
- NEW: Efficient outline and rail flow/chime, for improved efficiency and release
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- NEW: Recessed concave deck for more positive feedback
- Short compact design
- EPS core, lightweight and buoyant
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double PVC/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction – reactive, lightweight
- Reusable Flexi-Hex packaging
Includes: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, NEW: 2pcs Lockable t-nut assembly(NOTE: straps sold separately)
TECH SPECS –
SHORT AND COMPACT
An incredibly maneuverable wing board with a high volume for starts and a small board feel when flying.
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core fused with a full carbon wrap.
The side cut bevelled rails morph into the round outline provide increased water release when getting up and riding, and help reduce tension upon rail touch down.
ALL ABOUT CURVES
The new smooth curved outline aids in efficient water release, but also provides a fast pop back up on the foil during touch downs.
The all new tail kick and pulled in tail shape help with directional stability when getting up and going, and also aid in water release.
Choose between a 2 straps or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree’s, based on your riding style.
The forces found in Wingfoiling are like no other board sport. Standard constructions simply don’t cut it, and as such we have developed a specific wingfoil construction. With a lightweight EPS core the board utilizes a durable composite construction with Bamboo and a uni-directional carbon stringer to withstand these forces.
The all new concave deck lowers the foot position to increase reactivity and response. This translates into a more direct feeling through the board, and the most efficient power transfer to date.
FOIL DECK PAD
Made from Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low Profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.