2m yellow, 2.8m yellow, 3.5m yellow, 4.2m yellow, 5m yellow, 6m yellow, 2m green, 2.8m green, 3.5m green, 4.2m green, 5m green, 6m green
Shinn Resurector V2 wing 2m / 2.8m / 3.5m / 4.2m / 5m / 6m
£729.00 – £999.00
New generation all-round wing from Shinn – meet the Resurector V2 wing!
Whilst the Shinn Resurector V1 was great (and loved by many) the V2 is much improved in every way. Featuring cutting edge design traits it’s stable, powerful, and yet delightfully playful. The Shinn Resurector V2 wing delivers industry leading performance in an easy-to-use package.
Available in –
2m / 2.8m / 3.5m / 4.2m / 5m / 6m
Reducing the strut length has created a more compact wing with effortless drift and flagging properties. The profile has been refined to deliver improved speed and upwind ability without compromising on the low-end starting power and pump-ability. The Resurector V2 delivers smooth and precise power control with excellent sensitivity to rider input.
To reduce tailing edge hooking and flapping the panel layout has been revised combined with a new upper strut profile – all designed to improve canopy tension without resorting to heavier, stiffer material.
The V2 also features a new Chrystal clear window material which is resistant to both cold weather and creasing ensuring your view is as good in 6 months as the first day on the water.Outstanding for wave riding, down-winding and newcomers to the sport alike.
- Shorter strut for more compact feel and extraordinary flagging stability
- Thinned profile is faster, lighter in the hands and superior upwind
- Enhanced canopy tension reduces trailing edge flutter and hooking
- Chrystal clear window technology resists creasing, cracking and fading
- Long-short-long handle configuration ensures the perfect hand positions for everyone
- 5mm coiled PU leash included
- Twin inflation points allow for increased pressure in the strut, improving handling
- Perfect for wave riders, downwinders and newcomers to the sport
- 3-handle configuration with the front and rear becoming elongated and the central one smaller. The elongated handles are both easier to grab in a hurry and allow every rider to find exactly the right spot (the balance of the wing can change with rider style and wing inflation pressure).
- New strut profile better supports the canopy profile extending the useable wing range of the wing and increasing pumping efficiency. Attaching the canopy directly to the rear section of the strut ensures zero deflection from the designed shape.
- Whilst there is no perfect position for the window however positioning it closer to the wingtip allows a safe field of view when the wing is in the normal riding position. Constructed with Chrystal clear technology these windows will not fade, crease or crack no matter the temperature.
- With the use of 2 high pressure inflation points, you can differentiate the pressure in the leading edge and strut. 1 PSI more in the strut will improve the wing handling and rigidity especially when jumping. Deflation of the wing is alos much faster – ideal in less than perfect conditions.
- Resurector V2 Wing
- Shinn 5mm coiled Leash
- Spacious Back Pack