450mm, 600mm, 680mm, 750mm, 820mm, 900mm, 1050mm
Axis Foils 19mm aluminium foil mast (various sizes).
£65.00 – £119.00
Note: a £10 delivery charge is applicable to all mainland UK areas for this product.
The AXIS 19mm Aluminium Mast section was developed after countless hours of computer analysis and resulted in a 2.24 times stiffness improvement over most other brands 15mm masts. It’s even stiffer than most carbon masts available today!
This provides a very direct and predictable feel, especially through manoeuvres, making it the best choice for beginner to intermediate riders. Many expert riders choose to stay with the 19mm Aluminium, preferring its superior stiffness and predictable feel, especially when used with larger front wings (1050 or larger).
The affordability also allows riders to carry a couple of mast lengths for different foiling disciplines, ocean conditions or locations, or upgrade to a longer mast once you’ve mastered the basics. The modular nature of the AXIS system means it’s a quick and easy changeout.
A 16mm mast option for lighter riders, or prone and kite foilers using smaller wings is also available on request. These are 1.67 times stiffer than most 15mm masts on the market. Please contact us if you would like to order this option.
- 1050mm (41.3in) Big swell downwinders, more aggressive riding and speed kite foiling.
- 900mm (35.4in) Big wave and tow-ins, downwinder pros in open ocean, standard for wing surf, windfoil and kite foil.
- 820mm (32.3in) Bigger surf, downwinders, riding with all foils.
- 750mm (29.5in) Wing surf or ‘surfy’ option for kite foiling.
- 680mm (26.8in) Prone surf foiling and all round SUP. Shallow water foiling.
- 600mm (23.6in) Good starting point for all disciplines, shallow water, or bringing your foil up to the water’s surface, and power zone, with weak waves.
- 450mm (17.7in) Ideal for your first flights, shallow water or bringing your foil up to the water’s surface, and power zone, with weak waves.
All 19mm Aluminium Masts work in conjunction with the Axis base plate and the Axis Doodad. Often overlooked, the Doodad is a secret weapon that provides industry leading rigidity between mast, fuselage and foil. Compared with some other brands you’ll feel the difference immediately!
Both Black Series and Red fuselages can be fitted to Axis aluminum foil masts.